Hi.

On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 11:53:27 +0200, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2017-04-12, Gilles wrote:

[Reminder: a big part of "Commons RNG" was developed inside CM and
most PMC people did not even know about it (although I was opening
JIRA issues all along.  Hence creating a "git" repository is not
futile if it can raise awareness.]

By now you've probably learned that people won't look at JIRA issues
raised for components they don't work on. At least I don't :-)

A priori, I don't have any problem with an individual taking that
stance. [I do it too, because a day is only 24 hours long.]

But then, one is not entitled to claim a say about the issues which
he let pass...