On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 at 15:27, Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> IMO camel casing is all about words so [text] WordUtils. But why not have a
> CamelCaseUtils instead?
>
> Gary

+1. IMO it belongs in TEXT (if anywhere) and we should avoid classes with
static methods.

Per our other conservation about case conversions, we should carefully
specify whether this uses upper- or title-case and how it behaves in
different locales.

OOI, what is your real world use case for this?

Duncan