Thanks Bernd,

I had plan B for those crying rat, will put those files to exclusion of
checking.

I can take care of checkstyle, findbug, javadoc.

I'm more interested about test cases now. do we have any options around C
code coverage with maven [ java code coverage is easy though], OR even is
that required?

Regards,
Amey