Hi,

coming closed to the Commons PMC procedure, I'd like to update the vote
with the following information:

* Source release can be found in the office dist area:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/rdf/apache-commons-rdf-0.5.0-RC1/

* 0.5.0-RC1 tagged at git:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-rdf.git;a=commit;h=ebffdc5890a0f8523b07ff6df8afae461117f832

* Hashes and signatures remain as the original email.

* Added our GPG keys to the Commons file at
https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS

I hope these changes makes the PMC more conformable about voting the
release. If not, please let me know and I'll try to cut a new RC addressing
any possible issue.

Cheers,