Last up guys, from what has been said there is no clean way to do a
commons release (RC procedure *does not* work cause it does not enable
to do a final release through a copy) so the original vote mail is
probably the best compromise we can have today. Since the vote is a
bit old now I ping a last time to try to get the needed binding votes
and if we judge it must be cancelled/restarted I will just delete all
the stagings next week (probably friday).

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn