Hmmm, sorry Gary but I'm not sure how to read this answer.

Le 9 déc. 2017 20:04, "Gary Gregory" <garydgreg...@gmail.com> a écrit :

I know releasing is a pain but folks do it all the time, this is what we
have released since the last board report:

→ *BCEL-6.1* was released on Sun Sep 17 2017
→ *BCEL-6.2* was released on Thu Dec 07 2017
→ *CODEC-1.11* was released on Thu Oct 19 2017
→ *COMPRESS-1.15* was released on Mon Oct 16 2017
→ *CONFIGURATION-2.2* was released on Wed Oct 11 2017
→ *DAEMON-1.1.0* was released on Tue Nov 21 2017
→ *IO-2.6* was released on Sat Oct 14 2017
→ *JELLY-1.0.1* was released on Sat Sep 23 2017
→ *LANG-3.7* was released on Tue Nov 07 2017
→ *POOL-2.4.3* was released on Fri Oct 27 2017
→ *VFS-2.2* was released on Thu Oct 05 2017

Personally, I do most steps manually instead of using the release plugin.
YMMV.

Gary