As discussed quite verbosely already I'd like to release JCS 2.2.1. I
followed the commons procedure this time and hope it works for you.

JCS 2.2.1 RC3 is available for review here:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/jcs/ (svn revision 23702)

The tag is here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jcs/tags/commons-jcs-2.2.1-RC3/
(svn revision 1817933)

Maven artifacts are here:
    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1298

I have tested this with JDK 7, 8 using Maven 3.5.0.

Details of changes since 2.2 are in the release notes:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/jcs/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

http://home.apache.org/~rmannibucau/commons-jcs-2.2.1-RC3/changes-report.html

Site:
        http://home.apache.org/~rmannibucau/commons-jcs-2.2.1-RC3/

Clirr Report (compared to 2.2):

http://home.apache.org/~rmannibucau/commons-jcs-2.2.1-RC3/commons-jcs-core/clirr-report.html

RAT Report:

http://home.apache.org/~rmannibucau/commons-jcs-2.2.1-RC3/rat-report.html
(the zipcodes.txt file is intended to not have headers)

KEYS:
  https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS

Please review the release candidate and vote.
This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
i.e. sometime after 08:15 UTC 16-December 2017

  [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
  [ ] +-0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 I oppose this release ${because}

Thanks!