Am 14.12.2017 um 01:38 schrieb Gary Gregory:
> On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 2:03 PM, Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> thank you for your patience.
>>
>> Build works fine with Java 1.7 on Windows 10 (because of the Java 8
>> Javadoc errors I built the site with 1.7).
>>
>> I have some minor findings:
>> - As Bruno already noticed, the release notes contain this strange text.
>> - In README.md the current version for the dependency should be updated.
>> - The jars with the sources contain spurious folders.
>>

> Can you be more specific please?

If you open for instance commons-jcs-core-2.2.1-sources.jar from the
binary distribution, the jar contains a folder with an empty name and
one empty folder named "commons-jcs-core-2.2.1-sources". The folder with
the empty name has a path of sub folders down to
commons-jcs-core-2.2.1-sources.jar\\tmp\commons-jcs-2.2.1-RC3\commons-jcs-core\target\classes\META-INF\

Oliver