On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 08:08:05 -0500, Rob Tompkins wrote:
On Jan 4, 2018, at 5:24 AM, Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:

Hi.

On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 21:07:41 -0500, Rob Tompkins wrote:
Hello all,

So, now I have a plugin that detaches the distributions, zips the
site, and then commits the zipped site, RELEASE-NOTES.txt (from the
root), and the distributions to the svn staging area. All from:

mvn clean site deploy -Prelease -Duser.name=chtompki
-Duser.password=<my_password>

Thoughts on pulling this in as a new component and starting to get it to a more formal state? I’m sure we could add more, but this does take
away a considerable portion of the manual steps.

Does it work for modular components? [See below.]

Also, as I said before I’ve not written any maven unit/integration
tests. I do know that I could contrive some unit tests using
PowerMockito (but that feels mildly pointless because it is indeed a
contrivance with little value). So, I will try to investigate the
maven testing mechanics, but what I currently have does indeed work.

Should I call a vote for the new component?

Cheers,
-Rob