Github user kinow commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/commons-imaging/pull/35

    Agreed on not using INFO level @sebbASF & @garydgregory .

    Moved what was in FINE to FINEST level. And moved what was in INFO to FINE.

    My plan for the web site information is to have the following information,
just with more complete information:

    >we are using jul
    >
    >exceptions will be logged to SEVERE
    >a more verbose output is available at FINE
    >nformation for debug and troubleshooting is available at FINEST

    @garydgregory addressed your comments about code duplication with comments
above.

    If there are no other objections here or in the mailing list, I am planning
to merge this work next weekend (that should give plenty of time for others to
review, and time for me to try to work on the **last** blocking issue for 1.0:
documentation!

    Thanks!

---