Ping?

Is this a "release-plugin" bug to report on JIRA (COMMONSSITE),
or a usage issue?
I did not spot a recent documentation resource that warns of
this (new?) problem.

Gilles

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:38:38 +0100, Gilles wrote:
Hi.

[See below, the rejected announce mail for Commons RNG v1.2.]

Release candidates were generated with the "release-plugin".[1]
The "xml" template files were generated using
 $ mvn -Prelease commons-build:download-page

Please advise on the appropriate incantations (that would lead
to the download page being generated with correct links to the
checksum files (SHA-256).

Thanks,
Gilles

[1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-release-plugin/index.html