Hello,

If I recall/assume correctly, there is currently no concrete plan to create a
new matrix library any time soon; leading me to use the EJML as suggested by
Mr. Eric Barnhill. This seems to be temporary until the CM matrix component is
upgraded, or perhaps it’s permanent? I don’t believe the plan is or that the
use of EJML should be permanent….
So should I design the regression component (which heavily uses matrices and
vectors) to use a matrix interfaces to allow for simpler reformatting later….
or even as a means of allowing the user to use any matrix library they want for
computing regressions?
This also aligns with what Mr. Alex Herbert told me about decoupling in regards
to the input data and builder/loader functionality:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STATISTICS-11

Thank you for your response,
Cheers,
-Ben