It has been ~18 months since the last Commons Daemon release. After the
recent flurry of activity, I think we are ready for a release.

Notable changes include:
- Improved JRE/JDK detection to support increased range of both JVM
  versions and vendors.
- Procrun. Change the default service from LocalSystem to
  'NT Authority\LocalService'

The full set of changes is in the changelog

1.1.1 can be obtained from (r34537):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/daemon/

The git tag is:
https://github.com/apache/commons-daemon/commits/COMMONS_DAEMON_1_1_1
4319f482e1ff6ea7655e1377120750fd6ecc3810

The Maven Staging repo is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1441/

The Windows binaries have been signed by the Symantec code signing service.

[ ] Approved - go ahead and release Commons Daemon 1.1.1
[ ] Broken   - do not release because...