Le lun. 9 sept. 2019 à 21:17, Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> The KISS solution would be to get "Central" to produce not just the Commons
> logo but one for each component and be done.

+1

Especially if the future is that "Central Services" will provide logos
for all the projects.

> The even simpler path is to
> forgo component specific logos, especially since Commons is just one Apache
> project. I like simpler...

In theory; but in practice, we know that every component  has
its own "personality", and that there is no integration and reuse
between them.  Great if a unique logo could be the start for sharing
other things...
However, more realistically, components will continue their
independent life (for good reasons probably), and a single logo
would be misrepresenting the variety of "Commons" contents
(subject matters as well as development management).