I would say yes, but I would also like to add a fix for the similarly nasty POOL-326.  I can do that in the next 24 hours. While I still don't have a test case hitting it and I am not satisfied with my understanding of why the createCount counter gets messed up, the fix in my last comment on that ticket (check the size of idleObjects instead of relying on createCount) will eliminate the NPE.  I think we should make that change and push a release with that fix bundled too.

Phil

Hi All,

Is the fix for POOL-376 important enough to warrant an ASAP release?

Gayr