On 9/25/19 6:10 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 9:05 PM Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 9/25/19 5:47 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 8:32 PM Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I would say yes, but I would also like to add a fix for the similarly
nasty POOL-326.  I can do that in the next 24 hours. While I still don't
have a test case hitting it and I am not satisfied with my understanding
of why the createCount counter gets messed up, the fix in my last
comment on that ticket (check the size of idleObjects instead of relying
on createCount) will eliminate the NPE.  I think we should make that
change and push a release with that fix bundled too.

OK, sounds good. I'll wait for your go signal.
I just pushed the fix for POOL-326.

OK, I should be able to get to an RC tomorrow. Hopefully someone else can
validate the fix on their set up...

I am also still working on a test case.

Phil

Gary

Phil
Garye

Phil

Hi All,

Is the fix for POOL-376 important enough to warrant an ASAP release?

Gayr