Hi Phil and all:

It looks like you merged from the "old" git repo
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/commons-pool

I am not sure why we have two named repos but I am basing my work on GitBox
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/commons-pool.git

I think these are in fact the same (?) and the confusion (on my part) only
comes in due to seeing the "old" name in the Git commit history.

I am not sure if this matters aside from the confusion. Can anyone
elucidate?

Thank you,
Gary