I've seen the expected exception error, but rarely and I've never been able
to reproduce it.  I'm surprised it's come up on Travis because it's only
come up a few times for me in the hundreds of builds I've done.  Maybe we
log it as a bug just to document it, but like I said, I don't know how to
reproduce it for a fix.  I know I've seen it on a Mac, so it's not just an
Ubuntu issue.

Regarding the code coverage, Just a heads up that I've started working
through the org.apache.commons.crypto.stream package to hook in some tests
where I can.  Slow going, but I'm planning on just plugging away at it
until I've gone through all the packages and either added tests or decided
I won't or can't.  Let me know if you want to split the packages between
the two of us.

Alex