Hi Gary,

I'm looking through the Jacoco report and see that some of the low
coverage is coming from the following:
1. Not being able to cover the native classes, listing them as 0%
2. OpenSSL 1.1.x and 1.0.x, depending on the build env, only 1 will be covered
3. Some conditional statements are Arch and OS specific, so are not
hit depending on the build env.
4. Some classes have API stubs that are not used, but still count
against coverage.
5. Lack of tests...

I can help with building on different platforms for 2 and 3, then
merge the reports using jacoco:merge to see what coverage we
ultimately get, but not sure I can really help with 4 and 5 as I have
little knowledge of the API exposed by commons-crypto.  There is
nothing that can be done for 1.

Overall, the coverage is 71% when building on RHEL8 for x86_64 and
AArch64 after merging.

- Geoff

P.S.  It looks like javah used by the build system is deprecated, at
some point the build system needs to take this into account.  I could
not build on my Mac using brew to install dependencies as the JDK
stack I get is too new.