On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 at 11:33, Xeno Amess <xenoam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
> I see the current travis-ci scripts.
> Do we really care only jdk8?
> Should we also add at some other jdk versions, at least adding openjdk11,
> as it is a stable version?
> Or this repo has some known bug on jdk11?

Targeting the LTS java versions would be ideal.

Note that this is a project recently promoted from the sandbox. It requires
work to modernise it and at present the focus is on maven modularisation.
This script is a preliminary config to get started.

Currently the project is not recognised by travis or coveralls. I've
attempted to activate coveralls which I appear to have permissions to do
[1]. I cannot add the project to Travis CI.

When the project has been reorganised and is fully integrated into the
gitbox/github environment any contributions would be welcome.

[1] https://coveralls.io/github/apache/commons-graph