Done.
Environment win10, jdk8.
Due to the binary search, the last pr in this repo who can pass all junit
tests is commit 967b9bed79f51040597d68ef98512a24b0e94e41 , which is at
6/11/2011,10:43PM
Suggest revert all changes after that time point, and track them one by one.
A project which can never pass its own junit tests is kindof.....confusing.
And me myself will never consider about using it.

Xeno Amess <xenoam...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月13日周六 上午7:27写道: