On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 at 17:36, Matt Juntunen <matt.juntu...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> This is very interesting. With this amount of geometry code, I could
> picture this as part of a commons-geometry-rng module. The SurfaceSampler,
> for example, could make use of the TriangleMesh and Triangle3D classes.
> This would also be an opportunity to expand support for N-dimensional
> points and vectors.

commons-geometry-sampling?

I like the idea of providing geometry and as a framework for validating the
shapes that are input.

Anyway I suggest to move the UnitBallSampler to a o.a.c.rng.sampling.shape
package and to start adding items there. When the samplers are done then
the package can be reviewed and the options with regard to geometry can
be discussed, e.g. a geometry module using it, or the functionality being
moved to geometry.

Alex