Hi

        As mentioned earlier I need to use descriptive statistics in
*genetics* module as part of *math4* release. This will be required for
checking convergence status, probability generation. This can also be used
for streaming current population conditions to interested listeners.
Currently, we have a DescriptiveStatistics class as part of math4.legacy
module. Is there any plan to develop a new statistics module like neuralnet
and genetics? If not what is the way to proceed forward. Kindly guide me in
this regard.

Thanks & Regards
--Avijit Basak