Le ven. 24 déc. 2021 à 18:09, Avijit Basak <avijit.ba...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi
>
>        I have no access to change anything in the master branch.

That's normal.
Anyways, the issue is not in the "master" branch[1] but likely in your
clone of it.
Please compare the Travis log with the Jenkins log.[1]

> The
> artifact id for the module "commons-math-core" is mentioned as
> "commons-math4-core" in the pom file present in the master branch.

The artefact id is different from the module's name.

Is the build successful on your local machine?

Perhaps you could try to create another branch and merge all your
changes as a single commit, then compare with "master" to spot
any unwanted file (e.g. in the "target" directory?).

Gilles

> Please
> check the following URL.
> https://github.com/apache/commons-math/blob/master/commons-math-core/pom.xml
>        Also please let me know if you see any other issues.

[1] Here is a recent successful build:
    https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Commons/job/commons-math/196/