Would it be worth starting with a list of commit one liners then release
manager (or whom even) edits for more readability?

Is a ticket to track resolution of the time issue needed if not already raised
to ensure this does get resolved at some point in the future whether it be
environment or build changes or documentation changes?

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com (mailto:ebre...@gmail.com)