Since we're talking about exposing new functionality, there's been a major
new OpenSSL release since our last release, so we should probably discuss
putting support for it on our roadmap, along with exposing
additional APIs.  I'd like to add support for Blake2 in the next release,
and I'm happy to help with the work.  I just need to wrap up a current
project to carve out some time.

Not sure of the proper mechanism for a discussion of the next release, but
look forward to participating.

Alex