There is a Jakarta artifact available for Narayana: narayana-jta-jakarta

For the SPI: jboss-transaction-spi-jakarta

(because JBoss plays the namespace game with their app server ;-) )

Geronimo most likely also provides a Jakarta version or (if it is only API) can
be replaced by the Jakarta artifact.

Gruß
Richard