Thank you for the pointers, the Narayana and JBoss artifacts look good, but I haven't found a replacement for geronimo-transaction. I tried replacing the Geronimo Transaction implementation with the one from Narayana but got 4 test failures.

I'll try to process the geronimo-transaction jar at build time and see how it works.

Emmanuel Bourg