Whereas I can envision the migration point but means putting an API on top
of Servlet, not doing a v2 which is the v1 in a new namespace with conflict
in the target env so if really a migration thing it should likely be marked
as "to drop asap".
For wicket, for example, I don't see them keeping it very long since it
would be against embracing jakarta (was ok for javax due to old containers,
but for jakarta this does not make sense).

So means a M1 is ok but consumers should probably expect there will never
be a final which would be iso if we do our homeworks (it is summer to time
for holiday notebooks ;)).

Romain Manni-Bucau