Got the error message. To help me play hunt the subscriber, can anyone provide information on when this behaviour started?

Thanks,

Mark

On 07/08/2023 09:44, Mark Thomas wrote:
".invalid" is something that the ASF adds to addresses.

See https://infra.apache.org/blog/dmarc_filtering_on_lists_that.html

Hopefully I'll get a similar error message from gitlab in response to this. I'll see if I can track down which mailing list subscriber is triggering it.

Mark