Got them.

The idiot concerned has won themselves a lifetime subscription to the deny list for commons-dev and the handful of other ASF lists they are subscribed to.

Sorry it took a while to sort this out.

Some of you won't yet have received the test message yet due to my mail server being rate limited. You should received it in the next few hours.

Mark