HI Team,

I have been analyzing open issues for Apache CSV in Apache Jira (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CSV/issues) to see how I can
contribute.
At this state, I could find 65 open issues. Most of them seem to be at
least 4 to 5 years old and not receiving any comments from the community
and from the Apache side actively.
I have noticed that some of them are created against the 1.1, 1.2 versions
and currently we are at 1.10.X. Also, some tickets contain the patch files
provided by the community and some of them seem to be accepted by the
Apache CSV team but ticket status is Open and unresolved.
In this case, before I dig into some issues for possible fixes, I would
like to know whether all open issues in the CSV Jira board are still valid
and planned to be integrated in the upcoming releases if we have possible
PRs.

Appreciate your help on this.

- Buddhi De Silva.