Hi Ross...

Sent from my Samdung Galaxy S3
Apologies for any typos
On Jul 17, 2012 8:53 PM, "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:

> On 16 July 2012 10:19, Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org> wrote:
> > I am willing to help but still I still dont get the details of what
track
> > chair is expected to do ?
>
> Main duty is to coordinate (or perform) session selection for the
> track. I'd love it if you were chair, I am very happy to help as
> co-chair. If you prefer we can switch the roles the other way around,
> but but that's your call (see my replyt to Nick).

I don't mind doing either I wanna help anyway and learn at the sametime. So
allow me to make it your call. From your own experience me being the chair
and you the co-chair can we achieve that or the other way around ? :)

Actually if I am the chair u will not be the co-chair, for me u will be the
coach chair :)

Looking for reply ?

> Ross
>

> > Sorry if that sounds dummy :)
> >
> > Sent from my Samdung Galaxy S3
> > Apologies for any typos
> > On Jul 16, 2012 12:33 AM, "Nick Burch" <nick.bu...@alfresco.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All
> >>
> >> I'm currently in the process of putting the proposed tracks for
ApacheCon