On 18/07/12 07:13, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:
On Jul 17, 2012 8:53 PM, "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:

On 16 July 2012 10:19, Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org> wrote:
I am willing to help but still I still dont get the details of what
track
chair is expected to do ?

Main duty is to coordinate (or perform) session selection for the
track. I'd love it if you were chair, I am very happy to help as
co-chair. If you prefer we can switch the roles the other way around,
but but that's your call (see my replyt to Nick).
OK I will list my self as the chair :-)

can I do the form filling or listing the details when I get back from work
? Or u need it ASAP ?

Great, glad to have you two on board :)

We'll need someone to fill in the details of the track in the spreadsheet. I've added the track to the CFP dropdown, but we'll need a description for it on the website on the tracks page. Nour - you should have edit karma for the ACAEU website, so please go ahead and add in the track description once you've added it in the spreadsheet!

Thanks
Nick