Hi,
I did reach out to Apache Struts as per your suggestion and got the following
reply from Apache Struts group. .
How is it related to Struts 1 ? As I know BeeHive is a page flow control
engine (donated by BEA years ago) and it looks like a configuration
problem, but rarely unrelated to Struts 1.
Even I am under the same impression that some configuration piece is wrong and
hence trying for some help or assistance again here. Just an additional note -
This project works fine in Weblogic and we are trying to port it to
JBOSS/Tomcat.

What we did is to remove bea dependents and use apache equivalents to run in it
Tomcat/JBOSS. The changes we did to working bea code are as follows

In jpf-struts-config.xml
<controller
className="org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.config.PageFlowControllerConfig"
inputForward="true"
processorClass="org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor">

In struts-config xml the following change
 <controller
className="org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.config.PageFlowControllerConfig"
inputForward="true"
processorClass="org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor">

In beehive-netui-config.xml
<expression-language>
            <name>compat-netuiel</name>

<factory-class>org.apache.beehive.netui.script.el.ExpressionEvaluatorImpl$NetUIELEngineFactory</factory-class>
        </expression-language>
    </expression-languages>
Commented
<!--
    <iterator-factories>
        <iterator-factory>
            <name>rowset</name>

<factory-class>com.bea.wlw.netui.util.iterator.RowSetIterator$RowSetIteratorPlant</factory-class>
        </iterator-factory>
    </iterator-factories>
     -->

I am hoping with this detailed info someone can provide some valuable inputs as
to whether if I missed any key configuration step or some jar additions etc for
making it work in Tomcat/JBOSS. Again the deployment seems to be fine and when
I access the jpf welcome file then see the exception below in console. Are
there any other places I need to take a close look at with respect to
configuration.

Thanks for any kind of help/assistance and is much appreciated.

Regards,
Shaikh