On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:09 AM, Alabax, Shaikh <shaikh.ala...@nttdata.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I did reach out to Apache Struts as per your suggestion and got the
> following reply from Apache Struts group. .

> How is it related to Struts 1 ? As I know BeeHive is a page flow control
> engine (donated by BEA years ago) and it looks like a configuration
> problem, but rarely unrelated to Struts 1.

> Even I am under the same impression that some configuration piece is wrong
> and hence trying for some help or assistance again here. Just an additional
> note - This project works fine in Weblogic and we are trying to port it to
> JBOSS/Tomcat.
>
> What we did is to remove bea dependents and use apache equivalents to run
> in it Tomcat/JBOSS. The changes we did to working bea code are as follows
>
> In jpf-struts-config.xml
> <controller
> className="org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.config.PageFlowControllerConfig"
> inputForward="true"
> processorClass="org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor">
>
> In struts-config xml the following change
>  <controller
> className="org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.config.PageFlowControllerConfig"
> inputForward="true"
> processorClass="org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor">
>
> In beehive-netui-config.xml
> <expression-language>
>             <name>compat-netuiel</name>
>
> <factory-class>org.apache.beehive.netui.script.el.ExpressionEvaluatorImpl$NetUIELEngineFactory</factory-class>
>         </expression-language>
>     </expression-languages>
> Commented
> <!--
>     <iterator-factories>
>         <iterator-factory>
>             <name>rowset</name>
>
> <factory-class>com.bea.wlw.netui.util.iterator.RowSetIterator$RowSetIteratorPlant</factory-class>
>         </iterator-factory>
>     </iterator-factories>
>      -->
>
> I am hoping with this detailed info someone can provide some valuable
> inputs as to whether if I missed any key configuration step or some jar
> additions etc for making it work in Tomcat/JBOSS. Again the deployment
> seems to be fine and when I access the jpf welcome file then see the
> exception below in console. Are there any other places I need to take a
> close look at with respect to configuration.
>
> Thanks for any kind of help/assistance and is much appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Shaikh

It's going to be very hard to get a response here, usually what you need to
know is to identify what project this is related to, and contact that
project mailing list.

If this is an Apache Behive issue, unfortunately the project has been
retired in 2012 (http://beehive.apache.org/) and I'm not sure you will be
able to easily find someone to help with that.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende