Sorry. I didn't know that there was a difference between press release and
announcement.

Of course. If you think that a press release won't reach our intended audience,
then skip it. The
urgency is due to the fact that the application phase will start in two weeks
and I'd like to spread
the word as early as possible.

Cheers,

Uli