On 12/14/2014 10:23 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
Hi

I've written a summary for the OFBiz track but am having problems
editing the wiki to copy it in. Logging in is fine but I cant change
anything. Please can someone check that I've got edit access?

Anyone that needs to edit the wiki, please send me your wiki username, and I'll add you to the appropriate edit lists. Thanks.

Thanks
Sharan