You can virtually put anything you like as a category, the system will adapt to whatever you enter. If you want a new category called "bugtracking", just append it to the categories field; "content, bugtracking" and it will (eventually) show up as a new category when your browse projects :)

With regards,
Daniel.

On 2015-01-15 11:04, Ryan Ollos wrote:
On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 1:57 AM, Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org> wrote:

     Hello,

     The following new base data was set for bloodhound by rjollos:

{
     "category": "content",
     "GitRepository": "",
     "bug-database": "http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/";,
     "description": "Apache Bloodhound is an open source collaboration
tool
to track the progress of and help distribute tasks within a project.
With a
particular focus on software development, it includes integration with
popular source control software including Apache Subversion, Git and
Mercurial.",
     "mailing-list": "
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundContactInfo";,
     "programming-language": "Python",
     "file": "bloodhound",
     "pmc": "bloodhound",
     "shortdesc": "Apache Bloodhound is a software development
collaboration tool, including issue tracking, wiki and repository
browsing",
     "download-page": "http://bloodhound.apache.org/";,
     "homepage": "http://bloodhound.apache.org/";,
     "SVNRepository": "http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bloodhound/trunk";,

Shouldn't this be http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bloodhound/ ?

Benedikt

I think you are probably right about that, thanks for noticing.

One other thing, the "category" was "build-management". That didn't seem
quite right to me, but given the presence of subversion in that category
maybe it should be interpreted more broadly to include
"configuration-management" tools. Bloodhound is a project management tool
with an issue tracker as a primary component. We are very similar to Apache
Allura, which is in the "content" category. I assumed Allura was better
categorized when making the change.

- Ryan