Rich,

There is no need to pick on OFBiz. I have organized the speakers for ACEU
2012, ACEU 2014 and together with Sharan interesting talks for ACNA 2015
are lined up. Each were/are full tracks. Again for ACNA2015 I experienced
unwillingness upfron at some parties because of skewed cost/benefit ratios.
Nevertheless, like for ACEU 2014 we have more talks for ACNA 2015 than
space in a track. We even have input for a panel/Q&A session, that we are
looking into.

If you (or your assisting organisation) want sponsors for such tracks, I
suggest you/the ASF run to the names you know and start asking.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-