On Sat, 14 Feb 2015, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) wrote:
There is value in these sessions, some people are completely new and we probably should still schedule them. However, I think we ought to do some new stuff along the lines of:

How is the ASF different from other foundations?
Why should I bring my project to Apache?
How can I get paid to work on Apache projects?
How do I build a business around apache software?
Why doesn't the ASF pay for software development?
Why, after 15 years, do people see the ASF as a desirable place to take
software?
Why does the ASF have a reputation for bureaucracy amongst the younger GitHub
crowd?
Just what rules are immutable in the ASF?

Looks a great list to me!

My only comment is that these look like the titles of all the sessions from a Community Track[1], rather than the parts of an abstract for just one talk. Is that what you had in mind? Or do you think we can really fit all of that into a single session?

Nick

[1] Or even a whole conference! Say, called something like Transfer
    Summit? ;-)