Traditionally we had an integration track at ApacheCon. I volunteered to run it this year, but there was virtually no answer from the PMCs.

I see however that there are more than enough proposals to put together a 6 talks integration track for Wed. If I could get a second, I'll get on it and have it done probably before the end of the day.

Cheers
Hadrian