Way cool!  I just tried "Fetch releases from JIRA" and now it shows Hive
releases starting with 0.3.0 in 2009.

One technical glitch, though:  release 0.9.0 is near the top of the y-axis
and then 0.10.0 drops down to the bottom.  After 0.14.0 there's a jump up
to the top with 1.0.0.

Apparently the release number is being treated as decimal notation.

-- Lefty