Twitter just posted the following blog post: https://blog.twitter.com/2015/introducing-tweetdeck-teams

This is very timely, as I was just thinking that I could really use some help with the ApacheCon Twitter account - getting the word out about the event, sending tweets about particular talks and tracks, tweeting during the event itself, and so on.

With this new feature of TweetDeck, I can add people to "Team @ApacheCon", and you can tweet on behalf of that account, schedule future tweets from that account, follow speakers and projects, and so on.

If you are active on Twitter, and you use TweetDeck, and you're willing to help me out with this, please let me know, and I'll add you to the team. This needs to be a very small team, so please only volunteer if you're passionate about this, and are "good at Twitter."

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon