True, Works perfectly with firefox or chrome on linux. I thought tweetdeck
was still only a desktop client. I have tested it and works for me. If you
can add @gala_santiago, which is the account I'll primarily use for
professional stuff, I  can try to help. I usually am fairly active in
twitter.

Re: my other account, with the eurocrisis my sgala account is too polluted
of political stuff trying to make sense of The Austerians and regenerate
Spain a bit.

Regards
Santiago

You can just sign in to tweetdeck in the browser, without a special