From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.sm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 2:40 PM
To: dev@community.apache.org
Subject: Re: Events calendar

I am not convinced that communication of events (and a calendar is a
communication mechanism) is part of the tasks of the ComDev office. Yes, the
ComDev office can support projects on the howto. But such a mechanism should be
owned by the MarPub office, and they should push.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-