Hi,

I'm working on https://projects-new.apache.org/ , trying to figure out the
whole information flow for informations about our projects: I like this new
site, but IMHO we can't switch until we're clear on that.

And it seems the edit feature currently cause inconsistencies since it edits
site's svn simplified json content, instead of DOAP which is AFAIK the current
project description standard [1]

There are only few projects that used the feature, then it's not too late to
fix the issue before it gets worse and people are lost.

IMHO, adding a link to this DOAP page in projects-new's about page would do
the job = explain people how to add their project (perhaps some additionnal
instructions are required, I'm not sure)

WDYT?

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://projects.apache.org/doap.html