while working on missing Forrest info, I'm now completely convinced we should
not edit json but completely generate them from existing DOAP and project.a.o
contents

then I'll immediately disable the edit feature: this can easily be reverted
later

And I'll add a link to existing information on how to add a new TLP

Regards,

Hervé