--
Date: May 20, 2015
Location: Future Hall at Samsung Electronics
Attendees: Samsung Group employee of the world

Title: Open Source at Apache Software Foundation
Speaker: Edward J. Yoon, a member of Apache Software Foundation
Software Foundation is, which projects are being developed, and how to
contirbute them.

= Agenda =
--
Keynotes

10:00 The Strategy of Open Source - Han Jiyoen (OSS group at Samsung)
10:20 How to work with an Open Source Foundation - Brian Warner (Linux
Foundation)
11:00 Open Source at Apache Software Foundation - Edward J. Yoon
(Apache Software Foundation)

--
Multimedia Track 1 (FutureHall)

13:30 FFmpeg, 15 years after - Reynaldo Verdejo (SRA-SV OSG)
14:35 Gstreamer in IoT - Luis Guimera (SRUK OSG)
15:40 Dash and HLS support in Gstreamer - Thiago Santos (SRA-SV OSG)
16:50 Gstreamer running in Tizen - Jeon HuiChul (Software R&D Center)

System Track 2 (Challenge Hall)

13:30 Linux DVB framework enhancement - Sung JeongHak (Software R&D Center)
14:35 CIFSSRV : New Sailing - Jeon NamJae (VD division)
15:40 Detecting silent data corruptions and memory leaks using DMA
Debug API - Shuah Khan (SRA-SV OSG)
16:50 Systemd - Joe Waryong (Wireless Division)

Web Track 3 (DA Hall)

13:30 ~ 16:50 Chromium Contributing Explained - Adenilson Cavalcanti
(SRA-SV OSG)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon