On 2015-06-05 08:18, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
One step after the other :)

I updated cronjobs/parsereleases.py to improve releases.json generated content
generated from /dist/
I also added the releases.json file to svn
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/comdev/projects.apache.org/site/json/foundation/releases.json?view=log

But it seems there is a conflict since it doezs not appear on the site
https://projects-new.apache.org/json/foundation/
releases.json   2015-02-27 10:15        219K

How is this cron job managed? How can I update it, fix the conflict, and even
change it since the code changed that much that I think some jobs should be
removed and others added?

Regards,

Hervé
Hi Hervé, can you jump on HipChat sometime soon? I'll walk you through changing the crons on the VM then.

With regards,
Daniel.